Would you like to see someone manufacture a real AV Cage?
I would. Not an expensive, professional recording booth, those already exist. But a low-cost modifiable cage for amateurs – similar to my AV Cage.
One of my hopes of this AV Cage project is that it inspires a company or entrepreneur to create a better one than my silly prototype.
Repurposing a garment rack, or any other object, into a recording space has its downsides for safety, durability, flexibility, and feasibility.
How could a purposely manufactured AV Cage be better than a re-purposed garment rack?
Here are some ways to make a better AV Cage:
- Differently shaped black horizontal bars that allow screw clamps to be attached at any point
- Better positioned black horizontal bars for ideal shelf heights
- Sturdier vertical poles that don’t dent when attaching screw clamps
- A top area that allows for easier front-back sliding of clamps
- Accessory options like shelves, hooks, selfie sticks, clamps, and shock absorbing footers
- and many more changes to improve it for AV recording use
Are you interested in manufacturing a better AV Cage?
Let me know, I would be happy provide input, test prototypes, and share news about it on this site.
You can contact me via email@example.com or use my Contact Form.
Have a comment about the topic of this page?
Scroll down and share it in the Reply/Comments area.