Seats: Almost anything can work as seating with the AV Cage. Some things that are important to me are comfort, small footprint, and no noise.
Tables & Stands: The key aspect of the table is that it must be less than 28″ (71 cm) wide or it won’t fit inside the cage. It also should not touch the cage or else the table vibrations will be transmitted to the microphone on the cage.
Shown in video
- Adjustable bench seat
- 3 height options, padded seat, and low price.
- My favorite thing though is that it is quiet, so no noise gets into my recordings.
- Adjustable music stand
- Lay flat for table or tilt up for music stand
- Adjustable height for sitting or standing
- Legs fold up for easy storage and transport
- Adjustable table
- Not as good as the music stand but still useful
- 3 adjustable heights and legs fold up for easy storage and transport
- Not good for leg room
- coming soon
Have a comment about the topic of this page?
Scroll down and share it in the Reply/Comments area.
Disclosure: AV Cage is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Some of the links above are Amazon affiliate links which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, then I receive a small commission – but you don’t pay any more than normal.